- My name is Ciera, spelled differently because apparently my mother never wanted me to have souvenir keychains with my name on them.
- My family calls me Cece, Ce, Cecer, Cereal, and whatever version of Ciera my nieces and nephews come up with that day.
- I could drink a slurpee every single day of my life and still love them just as much.
- I spend more time at other people’s homes than my own. I am practically a full-time dog/house sitter.
- Brittany, better known as Buck, is my best friend (since kindergarten) and told me to write what toothpaste I use, so I guess Crest??
- I complained every time my mom would take me to spinning classes in middle school and wouldn’t even break a sweat (probably because I didn’t actually turn the dial up).
- I now sweat it out 4-5 times a week as a spinning and exercise instructor. Oh my how times have changed. 🙂
- I am an ugly crier. My face scrunches up so much and my whole family makes fun of me for it.
- I can sleep through anything and everything… even bloody noses.
- I am fluent in Spanish and constantly correct my Dad’s Spanglish he claims to know.
- Most of my family lives in Reno. All 3 of my brother’s live within 5 minutes of my parents’ house.
- I will pet any and all dogs. I will even chase lost dogs around until I can coerce them into my car. I return lost dogs. don’t worry.. but when they need help and love, I gladly provide it.
- I used to take singing lessons and every single showcase I would sing “Complicated” by Avril Lavigne. Besides the one year that I asked my mom if I could sing “Dirrty” by Christina Aguilera.. she said NO! Apparently it wasn’t an appropriate song for an 8 year old.
- Bella is my fur child that I love like a real baby. She’s pretty sassy (must take after her mother).
- My mom and I still wear matching outfits without planning it. She thinks its great, especially when people ask if we are sisters. *sigh*
- I can easily eat 10 pieces of pizza in a sitting.
- I am a Christmas enthusiast and believe that Christmas music is best played year-round. I try to inspire/force my family into the holiday spirit with me.
That’s it for now!