Another post about Scottsdale won’t kill ya and maybe you even want to hear all about my trip 263632 different ways.. or maybe you don’t want to hear it at all. Either way, I’m tellin’ it. Now today’s post is of course about my favorite things that were either already in Scottsdale or brought there in my handy dandy suitcase that I could not have made it through the trip without. This list really has no rhyme or reason.. there could be restaurants, dogs, sunscreens, WHO KNOWS (well I know, you’re about to find out though) THE POSSIBILITES ARE ENDLESS!! So we are going to get right into it!
- Barrio Queen – the yummiest of Mexican food restaurants with the whole shebang from enchiladas to street tacos. The guac with pomegranate seeds in it is swoon-worthy let me tell ya. And don’t leave without buying one of their cute shirts!
- Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen – if I could dream up the perfect sunscreen, it would be something that doesn’t turn my face white, not too thick, and SPF 30 or higher.. and that’s exactly what this guy does. It goes on clear, rubs in super easily and doesn’t clog your pores. My prayers have been answered!
- The dog at True Food Kitchen – it is very unlikely you will ever see him there because he was just some restaurant-goer’s dog, but just know he was the sweetest pupper. He put his head in my lap and just laid there. Best friends. <3 (sorry I can’t remember your name big guy, but if you’re reading this, ILY)
- My sunhat – Nowadays I am kinda like Howie in the Benchwarmers.. SUN BAD, it’s a monster, all that sort of stuff. But for real, I burn and peel like a lobster on my body but I always always always keep my face extra protected with a good hat. See photo here of me always paparazzi ready!
- Mint lemonade – they just so happened to have this at the Phoenician, the hotel we stayed at, but I am sure you could probably make it anywhere. Actually completely positive you could make it elsewhere because it was literally just some crushed up mint in lemonade.. still real good though.
- The bread at Dominick’s – I am not sure what they put in that stuff to make it so good, but it is heavenly. The parmesan roll thing is a cheesy dough of goodness and I think my stomach hit capacity when I ate 10 of them. Side note: they also have zots at Dominick’s which took me all the way back to mine and Brittany’s 7th grade mall days.
- The bikes at the Phoenician – these were my gift from heaven I am sure of it. The hotel provided bikes which guests could ride for 2 hours for free. It made it so much easier to get around town when the boys left us stranded at the hotel and saved me from the hell that is walking 2 miles in 100 degree heat to Starbucks.
And that’s about all I can think of for now. Maybe I will think of some other things and put it in next week’s post to really drag this thing out.. but probably not. Bye byeeeee!