Heya hiya how ya doin,
It is Friday my dudes and I could not be more excited that this week has come to an end. I am a super nerd, but I love when the weekend comes so I can listen to a conversation that doesn’t involve the functions of the thalamus and best practices of X Ray Crystallography.. but never forget, science rules. Anyway, on that topic.. very exciting news – ya girl is 99.999% graduating next semester! Legit wasn’t sure this day was ever coming but thank you Jesus that it finally did. I even sprinted to my car, fully winded and all after this big revelation. 🙂
But today’s post isn’t really about me, it’s about you.. my forever boo thangs always supporting me. And to be more specific this post is about my fashion, lifestyle, and fitness posts wrapped into one to get ‘er done. So really this post is about me, who am I kidding? I kinda sorta missed the Wednesday favorites this week (no surprise there), so I am going to give people what they want and make this post an extra long favorites one to hold you over till the next one! Sit back and enjoy the posts hunniesssss. <3
Favorites Favorites Favorites
- James Michelle Jewelry – so I am not too much of a jewelry gal, but a super cute ring reallyyyyyy gets me. I feel like an edgy girl that studies witchcraft or something when I am all ring-ed up, but in such a gosh dang good way!
- Trader Joe’s dark chocolate peanut butter cups – These things are DANGEROUS. It is almost impossible to eat the entire box in one sitting because they are that good. Heaven in a small package.
- Functional training – so there’s workouts that build muscle and then there are ones that tone muscle and build a stronger core. The latter of the two helps you in everyday tasks to get be a better, more well-rounded person. Try slow and controlled movements using a bosu ball or glider once or twice a week!
- Essie Fall collection – my nails give me a headache on a weekly basis because I either take 3 hours to paint them only to have them get smudged in my sleep, or I paint em in two minutes and they stay on for weeks! This new collection of colors are fun fall shades like olive, navy, and burnt oranges. They look super badass with a layer of matte top coat over them too.
- Black leopard Adidas – these shoes make me question every decision I have ever made in my life because I think they say ‘Ciera Farley’ even more standing in front of you in the flesh. Size down a half a size! Also plus – you don’t even have to know how to tie your shoes. 😉
- Every single gosh dang fall scent at Bath & Body Works – 3 wick candles may be my obsession during the fall & winter months and I ain’t even mad about it. Pro tip: Bath & Body Works has a special every weekend on the candles from now until Christmas, so don’t you dare pay full price for those babies!
Welp I guess that wasn’t as long as I would have imagined.. but ya know, double the favorites = double the fun this week?? I may have a post up tomorrow with a full Sunriver recap so stay tuned. K lots of love.